Tabitha brings a top-ranked investment-banking career at Goldman Sachs, UBS and Schroders to bear in her performance focused coaching relationships. She specialises in first 100 day coaching, fast-tracking new leaders, supporting those on promotion programmes, maternity leave returners as well as dual coaching (eg CEO and CFO together) and facilitating team or divisional off-sites.
Tabitha coaches a wide range of people from CEOs and CFOs to entire boards, senior business leaders, lawyers, bankers, fund managers, headmasters and TV production executives. She uses an approach based on the latest neuroscience to help clients understand how their brains work best. She then supports them as
they use this knowledge to help maximise their own strengths, as well as those of others, and take their collective potential to new levels.
A passionate advocate of the power of coaching to fast-track outstanding performers, Tabitha’s reputation for results is enhanced by her natural empathy and perceptiveness, combined with inspiring optimism, enthusiasm and energy. Unusually, her distinctive and disciplined approach has been influenced by her own rigorous early training as a classical concert pianist.
- Tabitha spent 13 years working within European Equity Research and European Equity Sales at top tier Investment Banks. Her last banking role was at Goldman Sachs where she initially headed up the European Retail Investment Research Team and was latterly head of the European Merchandising Team that managed equity product development and marketing.
- She was ranked Number 1 in specialist sales for the transport sector and throughout her career was consistently ranked in the Top 3 in the major industry surveys (Extel and Institutional Investor). Tabitha has an in-depth knowledge of a wide range of industries including the General Retail, Food Retail, Beverages, Food Manufacturing, Tobacco, Luxury Goods, Transport, Leisure and Utility sectors.
- Tabitha was also heavily involved in attracting a more diverse group of people into banking. While at Goldman Sachs she championed the Women’s Career Strategy Initiative and helped develop the Schools Partnership Programme. Tabitha was an All-Bar-None Diversity Committee Member while at UBS.
- Oxford University, Exeter College, MA Music
- Royal Academy of Music, Postgraduate performance studies
- LRAM* (Hons) Teaching Diploma
- Meyler Campbell Business Coach, accredited by the WABC, EMCC, AC
- Meyler Campbell Psychology for Coaches Programme
- MBTI®; Mindfulness for Coaches; The Thinking Partnership® (Nancy Kline)
- Continuing professional development programmes, including coaching supervision
“She provides me with a sounding board and brings an independent perspective to the issues I'm facing. I'm always forced to think hard and I come out of our sessions focused on my next steps. She makes me think through what has made me successful and what now needs to change in my more senior role.”
Managing Partner for London, Top 50 International Law Firm
“Tabitha focuses on the things I choose unlike previous coaches who tended to focus on things they thought mattered. She is quite tough and prepared to challenge, I like that. It was fun, insightful, action orientated, to the point & really motivating.”
Global Equities Fund Manager