Eleanor’s career spans over 20 years working with consumer brands across the financial, media and entertainment industries. Founder of her own Marketing Consultancy and Coaching Practice, Eleanor works with brands and leaders facing issues of change, re-positioning and intense competition.
Working with powerful brands such as The Beano, Doctor Who, the BBC (both public service and Worldwide), and J.K. Rowling’s Pottermore, Eleanor’s consultancy work has included a range of high level strategic and creative projects.
Eleanor’s coaching style is a combination of support and challenge. Her blend of business acumen and leadership experience means a coaching conversation with her will always be informed by smart, thoughtful insight. Fascinated by our capacity to train ourselves to think and behave differently, Eleanor enjoys partnering with her clients to bring out their best potential.
- Career spanning over 20 years in media and entertainment businesses, including 9 years with NBC Universal
- Roles have included Managing Director of NBC Universal’s UK television channels business (including launching channels into Benelux); Global Vice President Marketing and Creative Services (where Eleanor rationalised, redeveloped & then relaunched their channel brands portfolio)
- Eleanor has gathered a broad range of business experience covering the development, launch and running of television channels, writing business strategies and driving brand development, delivering consumer research programmes, creative identities and campaigns, and the running of both local and global teams
- Founded own consultancy business 2012
- Chair of Board of Trustees for local Epsom & Ewell Arts Charity MGS04
- Joint Major BA in Marketing and Visual Arts, Lancaster
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma, CIM DipM
- Meyler Campbell Mastered Programme, accredited by WABC, EMCC, AC
- MBTI® BeTalent accreditation
- Continuing professional development programmes, including coaching supervision
‘Sessions with Eleanor have been a revelation to me. She can cut through an outpouring of waffle, give a really succinct overview of the key points and has helped me to focus on what’s important. Sessions are exercise for the mind, in a good way, and I always leave feeling really motivated.’
Client Services Director, Digital Agency
‘Eleanor combines sharp and incisive insight with an emotionally intelligent reading of how I overcome blocks and find clearer paths to progress. Her approach is warm and considered, and layered with brilliant observations and ideas that are both motivating and stimulating. She has real depth, able to adapt and offer expert analysis whatever I bring to the table. Over the course of my sessions with Eleanor the fog has lifted. A huge knot has been untangled.’
Senior Vice President, Worldwide Broadcaster