Ann brings wisdom, warmth, breadth and insight to her work, drawing on a business consultancy background in strategy, change management and process thinking, and her long experience of helping others to grow. She works with teams desiring strategic clarity and effective working relationships, and individuals seeking development, leadership insight, and personal change. Ann helps clients to recognise their strengths and capabilities, gain insights, and make valuable, lasting changes. Clients tell her that she provides a safe, thoughtful, supportive but challenging space where they can shape their futures and understand, recognise and be more themselves, while gaining direction, confidence and energy. Ann loves the variety of work with individuals and businesses across international, cross-cultural settings and in organisations ranging from professional services to science-based / technical. She enjoys sharing learning and experiences when helpful to her clients.
Among her many passions in the arts, Ann sings with a choir, proms during the summer, actively follows the careers of opera-singing young friends (enough for a quartet!) and supports ENO productions. With friends Ann also crams in as much theatre, film, dance, art exhibitions and reading as possible. Keeping healthy and active is important: Ann is regularly found at Pilates or walking in Richmond Park, and takes on challenges (past adventures include charity treks in Morocco and Kenya and a sky-dive for Breakthrough / Breast Cancer Now). Ann is an inveterate traveller and is ticking off her list of ‘must-visit’ places.
- Previously principal, client relationship manager, strategy consultant and product designer with international thinking-process experts Kepner-Tregoe, in USA and Europe, working with international FTSE / DJ companies, including more than 100 strategy assignments with major companies facing business challenges or involved in mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures; then independent consultant
- Was non-executive director of start-up bioinformatics company Momentum Healthcare Limited, pro bono chair of Shared Experience Theatre and of New London Children’s Choir
- Currently an active (and founder) member of The Alliance; faculty member for Meyler Campbell, world-renowned executive coach training and leadership development organisation; and member of ENO’s (English National Opera) Advisory Board
- BSc First Class Honours in Physics, Sussex University
- Postgraduate Certificate of Education, Leicester University
- Meyler Campbell Business Coach, accredited by WABC, EMCC, AC
- MBTI®; CAPP R2®; Insights®; Mindfulness for Coaches; The Thinking Partnership® (Nancy Kline)
- British Psychological Society – member of Special Group in Coaching Psychology
- Continuing professional development programmes, including coaching supervision
“Initially, I was a little sceptical about the benefits coaching… Ann immediately reassured me at our initial meeting and has expertly led me through a journey of introspection and change strategies. I am pleased to say that as a result of Ann’s coaching, we have had measurable success. I have found the process a journey that has positively impacted not only work but also my life outside of work.”
Director, Investment Company
“Direct coaching with Ann offered a fresh perspective… Her objective insights and supportive framework led to specific actions and a virtuous cycle. One-to-one coaching was a productive alternative to traditional forums to address broad management issues productively.”
Partner, International Law Firm